Although we have changed and grown significantly since our beginnings in 1914, we remain true to our values of exceeding our customer's expectations and delivering product innovation that moves the industries we serve.
- 2020: Troy Laminating and Coating, Inc. rebrands its business to Novacel Performance Coatings to better reflect its global presence and innovation
- 2000: Chargeurs acquired Troy, OH operations of Industrial Products Division of Ivex Packaging and renames the business Troy Laminating and Coating, Inc.
- 1989: Ivex Packaging acquired L&CP and create Industrial Products Division
- 1986: Champion Paper acquired St. Regis and sold L&CP to European licensee Frantschach
- 1955: St. Regis Paper Company acquired Gummed Products and added to Laminated & Coated Products Division (L&CP)
- 1914: Gummed Products Company is founded